Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Staying Home

As the holidays quickly approach it seems my errands speed up and I am becoming tired from all the running around.  In fact I have been gone so much that I am tired and amazingly dread the days I am at home because there is so much catching up to do!  This is not the way I want to feel about being at home!!!

I am going to try and set a deadline for running errands for myself and spend the remaining time until Thanksgiving settling in and re-bonding with my home.  I hope this helps.  We have company coming for the holiday and I want to be well rested, well stocked, and completely comfortable when that day arrives.

After we are finished with the holiday I have been considering returning to planing my menu's for the entire month and shopping once a month for the supplies I need.  A few perishables must be picked up here and there but for the most part I am able to stay out of the store during the month and it's wonderful!

With Christmas a little over a month away I can feel the tension and frantic pace increase on a daily basis as the Christmas shopping season approaches.  The cold weather is starting to move in and I am excited at the prospect of spending my days with something warm for dinner simmering away on the oven while I work on a sewing project in the warmth of our home.  Once again my balance will be restored.

No comments: