Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's the Little Things

While hanging laundry out on the line, I saw this little guy...I ran inside to get my camera so I could share it with you as well.
It is a Praying Mantis.  This is the first one I have seen this year and he is a little one.  I thought usually by now we see them around our yard but maybe the extreme heat has caused a delay in their hatching?
On our way to swim these beautiful rain clouds were making their way to our part of the country.  No drops yet... I do hope we get some rain.  Everyone we know is doing a rain dance in hopes of getting some moisture.  Either way I think these clouds are beautiful and I wanted to share with you some of the little things during my day that put a smile on my face.  It doesn't take much but it requires taking time enough to slow down so you don't miss them :)  Have a beautiful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures !!! I have never seen a praying mantis. We don't have them here in The Netherlands.
I hope you get rain, but not too much ; )
Love the clouds. Have a great day.