Translate

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Fun House

I always wanted to have the kind of house that the kids came home to with friends and laughed and had fun before they headed home to their own houses.  As I looked at a group of kiddo's drawing at the kitchen table and listened to the older kids parading through the kitchen playing the trumpet, flute, and a second trumpet... instead of cringe as some might, I rather enjoyed the playing and loved the fact that I indeed had the house I wanted.  The kids love stopping by and hanging out for half an hour before heading home to work on their study's and they all laugh and giggle and have a great time.  It gave me a really nice feeling.  It's so good to see things through the eyes of our kids.  Today I saw a happy childhood filled with fun and play in the eyes of mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when my boys friends what to come by too. I have popped in from the Down to earth forum.. Your blog is great x

Riverswamp said...

missing your posts!

Unknown said...

Makingthemostofbeingathome; thank you so much for stopping by! I am so happy you came over :)

Riverswamp; thank you!!! When I posted I wasn't going to apologize for not posting every day I had never dreamed I would go this long between posts!!! My goodness! Thank you for checking in I appreciate it :)