Translate

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!!


There is something so deliciously wonderful about the soft glow of a candle in a Halloween Jack O' Lantern.  I absolutely love Halloween.  It is my favorite holiday of all time.  For there is no guilt or worry just simple fun filled with enjoyment and delight from so many happy children.   I love seeing the creativity of the costumes as kiddo's come to my door to trick or treat and I love the excitement of my own children as they pour out their bounty after a night around town.  I enjoy knowing that Fall is officially here.  The colors of the trees, the smells of the leaves, the cool weather in the air it all comes together on Halloween night and officially to me means fall is really here in all it's gorgeous splendor.  Wishing you the very best of Halloween's.

No comments: