Translate

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busy with the Elves


I was over visiting delia creates and was so inspired by her post today about cold and hot comfort sacks.  As I scrolled down over her delightful post I saw eye mask's and was inspired to make them for my children's female teachers at school along with a matching set of hand warmers for those chilly days on recess duty.  I will be pairing this gift with a small container of Brown Sugar Body Scrub found here on Paula Deen's website.  I hope that these gifts will help our hard working teachers to relax and rest over the Christmas break.  I will be baking loaves of Banana bread for our male teachers to enjoy at home.  I decided to make extra's to bring with us when we go to celebrate Christmas for all the ladies in our family.  I pulled out beautiful pieces from my scrap basket and each set will be different backed with soft flannel.  My daughter each admired them as they walked by my sewing area and made their request :)  I hope to post some finished sets tomorrow as the elves and I are up late tonight sewing away.  I am so thankful for the  sharing of idea's and  inspiration among bloggers.  It is truly a blessing to have so much creativity.  Wishing you a wonderful evening.



No comments: