Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weekend Reprieve

I'm still awake so I'm still claiming this as my Friday...  I plan on spending my weekend relaxing, reading, being creative, decorating and constructing things with my children.  These two the best of friends have already started on their weekend reprieve.  They started with taking over my chair, I am now posting via my perch on the kitchen stool.
I have spent a great deal of my time today going through all of the blogs that I have bookmarked on my computer and "officially" joining the blogs that I enjoy reading.  I have chosen them for various reasons over the years but mainly the consistent reason I found was that they quite simply were inspiring in some form or another.  I am extremely creative and I found  when going through the blogs I read that I felt a spark of excitement that comes when the creative juices start to flow.  So I share with you, on my blog page now the blogs that I enjoy, and hope you will find as much inspiration, creativity, and enjoyment as I do.
~Enjoy your weekend reprieve~

No comments: