Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What a Week!


WOW!  What a week I have had.  I have missed blogging so very much, but have been ill since the day of my last post and felt all the things that go along with that including exhaustion which lead to being completely and totally uninspired...  until this morning.  I have a bit of a spring in my step and managed to keep up on most of the chores except the poor laundry.  If the beautiful weather we are having continues tomorrow I will be hanging clothes on the line to dry for a bit.  Hard to believe that is even possible in the middle of winter!
This beautiful and deliciously simple mix of yogurt and muesli was my breakfast this morning!  Very filling and very good for you.  The yogurt is an excellent way of helping restore my body since I'm currently wiping out the helpful bacteria in my body with antibiotics.

We have placed bird feeders in our tree behind our house and I have really enjoyed watching all the birds come and get seeds.  It has really brought me a lot of joy especially this past week when I was wasn't feeling well to look through the windows at all the birds fluttering around.  I will try and post a picture of them all gathered there.  Apparently they are bashful because I tried to capture a picture this evening but they all disappeared. :)

No comments: