Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015!

Happy New Year!!!

As we welcome 2015 around the globe, I can't help but think of all the resolutions, dreams, and plans I have read about, and heard mentioned in conversation.  What an exciting time of new beginnings for everyone.  There is such wonderful energy in the air everywhere you go with so much anticipation!

I have thought about what this new year means to me, my own goals and ideas of what I would like to happen in my life.  I have actually thought about it quite a bit and decided for the first time I will not be writing down any resolution list this year. 

When I reflect back over previous New Year resolutions and lists I have made, the theme is always a variation of the same things touching on health, finances, and improvement.  In reality, they are actually a reflection of my daily goals, sometimes met, sometimes not, but each day just as each new year is a new beginning.  A chance to start fresh.  In reality each moment is a new chance to make a change and it doesn't have to wait until a certain marker in time like the next day, next week, or the next month.  If  you make a choice that you are unhappy with seize the next opportunity to make a different more satisfying decision, one that falls in line with your life goals and aspirations and go from there.  Easy as that, no more waiting. We are not guaranteed time in the future so don't write off precious moments that we will never see again, now instead seize the moment you are in, the time you have, and make the very most of it as we begin this fresh new year. 

Wishing you all the very best in all that you do on this 2015th year, as we make every moment count on this journey together in life.  Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Rose said...

Happy New Year Amy! I hope to see you at the Forum.

J said...

Best wishes to you for a great new year. Fresh starts and all that jazz.

Unknown said...

Thank you J, and thank you Rose. I hope to visit the forum soon :)