Translate

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Orange Julius

Today was a busy day around our house for me.  I woke and made the girls lunches, then treated them to delicious Orange Julius's for breakfast made while they were getting ready for school.


These are so refreshing and simple to make;

Orange Julius

1c. milk
1/2c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
18 cubes of ice
6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate

combine milk, sugar, vanilla and orange concentrate in a blender. When thoroughly blended add ice one cube at a time until well blended.  Serve immediately.  Makes 4 large glasses

It's been overcast here lately which is perfect weather for taking a nap.  However I had a bit of catch up to do around here.  I was so thankful for the nice cool breeze coming through the windows while I went about my chores.  When I was finished for the day I baked a delicious smelling banana cake.  I had to smell it cooling on the wrack all afternoon and if it tastes anything like it smells it will be a delight to share.  I will be taking it with me this evening to a woman's meeting. That will be great ending to my busy day!

No comments: