Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Brrrrrrr!

For some reason as I progress in years lol I find that I do not enjoy cold weather as much as I used to.  I enjoy seeing a beautiful snow...from indoors and once in a while like to get out in it but for the most part I am content to stay indoors.  I do not enjoy being out in the cold and this morning I woke to an even colder house than ever.  Sure enough when I looked out the back door this is what I saw.






No, not snow but a nice thick frost had settled in over night and wow it was cold.  The sun was just peeking over the roof tops and glistening on the frost.  It was beautiful, but cold!  I immediately thought about quilting and the projects that have been put on hold while we were remodeling.  The study is the last room that I need to reorganize and clean since our remodel and I hope to get that accomplished this evening.  Soon I will be happily sewing away and sharing my projects with you.

Until then, wishing you warmth!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I too,prefer to stay inside during the winter.I love watching the snow fall,though,with the woodstove going.

Unknown said...

My dream is a wood stove! I think it would make the cold days that much more bearable :)