Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hard Days Work

Today my youngest daughter and I drove the beautiful countryside searching for rocks to make a new flowerbed for our house.  This massive bedrock was part of the road and we had to stop and look at it up close.  The view from the road through the old hedge fence row and into the meadow with the trees beyond was absolutely stunning.  Nature at her finest, and we enjoyed our outing today immensely.  We were hot and tired but we gathered many rocks, and enjoyed each others company.  I treasure the time I get to spend with my daughters.  I enjoy listening to them and hearing what they have to say and just enjoying what wonderful young ladies they are growing up to be.  I feel so truly blessed.   I did a few other things today around the yard but nothing compared to the beauty captured here and the wonderful time I had.

No comments: