Wednesday, February 27, 2013
It Happens in Three's
Today in the kitchen my oldest dd and I were going to prepare a veg burger. We had the toaster plugged in for toasting the bun, and when she plugged in the indoor grill the outlet sparked a small spark. When she told me I made a mental note to tell my DH. When we opened the package for the veg burgers they were very cold but not frozen!!! She had just retrieved them from the deep freeze where we have a new order of beef frozen, or was frozen?!?! Upon investigation the steaks are thawed but the rest is still thankfully frozen but a large portion will need to be eaten asap. A frozen prepared pizza that was given to us was in the top of the freezer that was thawed so I popped it in the oven for my youngest dd and her friend. About half way through my oldest dd and I heard a loud "pop" sound... my favorite baking stone had cracked!