Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Frolicking Fun

As I drove the country roads home this evening, I stopped to enjoy several frolicking new calves running around playing a game of chase. 
When I snapped a picture of this one, another that had been previously chasing came trotting up and posed as well.

I love stopping and enjoying life around me as often as I can.  Even more so when my DD's are with me to take a moment to enjoy things as well.  My youngest DD and her friend eeewed and aawed at the calves, then the mommy, can we get one? started lol.  It is so refreshing and makes me feel relaxed watching these little guys.  It always puts a smile on my face :)

1 comment:

Stoney Creek Homestead said...

I think that has to be one of my favourite site on the farm too! I love watching the lambs and calves running around. Playing tag, kind of the mound! Farm television in its finest!